Tuesday 20 May 2014

Twinscapes Reviews and Press.

I've been very pleased with the good reception that the Twinscapes album has been receiving, so below is a selection of reviews from the www and a few magazine ones which I have been sent too:

Avant Music News

All About Jazz

Something Else

Igloo Mag

Critical Jazz

Bass Musician Magazine

Jazz Weekly

Jazz da Gama

Progressive Aspect

HorseBits

The Needs

Jazz Chill

Marlbank

About

.....and some from Italy:

Opento

Audiofollia

Ocanera

Musicoff

Contrasuoni

Sentireascoltare

Sound36

iyezine

Storia della Musica

Rockgarage

Romasuona  - includes an interview with Lorenzo Feliciati.

and Poland:

Artrock

..and Germany.



Also some magazine reviews:








Lastly, as well as my soundcloud sampler, there's a couple of full tracks streaming on the Rarenoise jukebox here.

Best,

Colin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me in your list of reviews. I don't know much about music, but I know what I like. Can't wait to hear what comes next.

    ReplyDelete

Solo Work

Ex Wise Heads Downloads